We understand that, without having a frame of reference, it can be hard to put together a budget for your project. To help with this, you can think of your project as a small, medium, large or XL project. Below are our basic definitions of what we consider each project.
Small projects range from $1,000 to $5,000. Each of these separately could be an example of a small project:
- A small, informational website, with simple functionality like a contact form or scheduling. Written content is Client-provided, or A.I. assisted.
- Logo Design
- Search Engine Optimization
- PR Publication
Medium-sized projects range from $5,000 to $10,000. Each of these separately could be example of a Medium-sized project:
- A typical sized website that has basic and/or advanced functionality. Content is professionally written, advanced SEO work is done, further research, and some project management.
- Logo Design with Brand Identity and Guidelines
Large projects range from $10,000 to $20,000. Each of these separately could be example of a large project:
- A big website that has advanced functionality. Content is professionally written, advanced SEO work is done.
- Logo Design with Brand Identity and Guidelines that require more customized work and higher approvals from boards or leaderships.
XL projects are anything greater than $20,000.
- A website that has specific or custom functionality, advanced SEO work, professionally written content, and project management. These websites have many pages, and can take anywhere from 4-6 months to finish. Cost can vary greatly depending on functionality and other specific needs.